This is heading element
Since 1999, Krypton Chemical has been dedicated to the development and manufacture of resins for construction and industry. At our facilities located in Hospitalet de l’Infant, Tarragona, we develop and manufacture our polyurethane, epoxy and polyurea esins for all kinds of waterproofing projects and pavement coatings as well as for industrial processes for protection membranes.
As a manufacturer, we do not only develop the products, but we accompany our customers throughout the work process, so that they always have the support of the maximum responsible for the product they are dealing with.
The Rayston brand was born from the need for its own identification for Krypton Chemical products.
A brand that includes all the values of our work: Strong technical knowledge; a lot of patience, so that the result is always the best; and an indestructible commitment with all our customers’ jobs in any phase. These are the pillars on which we rely to create our products and develop our systems. Thanks to these qualities we have been able to create a range of polyurethane, epoxy and polyurea products ideal for your job. All of them under the name of Rayston.
More than simple resins for construction and industrial applications, we create complete solutions. This is the key to the projects of our customers, so that their jobs have a high resistance and long durability. Rayston is not only the brand of the house Krypton Chemical, but represents all the values for which the manufacturer is also known.
You can be sure that behind the Rayston brand you will always find the Krypton Chemical team, which works with all its knowledge and skills in the same direction as all your customers.
Hevadex bvba was founded in 2009 by Herman Van Damme and today has 21 employees.
Shortly after, Ing. Roland Vaes and Karel De Ridder became shareholders.
- Herman Van Damme is the CEO and also leads the international sale of Hevadex products.
- Karel De Ridder leads the sister company Hevadex Applications bvba, which mainly offers subcontracting for air and watertight work, as well as temporary protection.
- Roland Vaes leads the development of new products and systems, production and the quality control department.
Both our companies are certified by BUREAU VERITAS.
- Based on a strong competence in R&D, production and a large network in construction and industry, Hevadex develops and manufactures coatings to increase the efficiency and quality of construction jobsites and industrial environments.
- Hevadex excels in continuous efforts to improve her product range by close contact with her clients as well as the experience of her sister company Hevadex Applications that offers supply and installation with Hevadex products in Belgium.
- All our products are largely tested both internally as by external recognized testing institutes such as BBRI, BBA, University of Ghent, Exova
OMNIGUARD 110NP is a waterborn, ready-to-use liquid based on state of the art polymer technology. This liquid is spray applied and quickly dries to a peelable, light-transparent colourless film. This film protects windows and concrete surfaces against damages and pollution that occur during construction works.
AMISEAL PSO is a liquid based on natural polymers, which is applied by preference with an airless paintspray machine, but can also be applied with roller or paintbrush and dries to a flexible and removable temporary protection film for use on different types of porous and non-porous substrates such as painted walls, concrete surfaces and bricks. This product is mainly used by companies removing asbestos in buildings.